Why Shoot at Calibers Indoor Shooting Ranges?
Our shooting ranges are newly constructed, brightly lit, and well ventilated. Our indoor environment is a consistent 71 degrees and its high-volume HEPA air filtration system uses the same technology as hospital operating rooms to remove 99.97% of airborne particulates. We have a huge selection of handguns, rifles and full-auto machine guns to rent and even more firearms in stock for sale. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will do everything possible to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable shooting experience.
At Calibers Indoor Shooting Sports Centers, safety is our number one priority. To help ensure the safe enjoyment of our range, we require everyone to read a brief outline of our rules and sign our waiver before they are allowed to shoot on the range. Range safety officers supervise the firing line at all times.
Shooting Range Daily Fees
- Adults:$20.00 per day
- Second Adult (same lane):$15.00 per day
- Public Safety:$17.00 per day
- Teens 13-17:$10.00 per day
- Kids 8-12:FREE (with paying adult)
- Handguns $10.00 per caliber
- Rifles $20.00 per caliber
- Machine Guns $30.00 per caliber
Gun rentals DO NOT include the cost of ammunition. All ammunition use in Calibers rentals MUST be purchased from Calibers at the time of rental.
- Your first target is always FREE at Calibers Indoor Shooting Sports Centers. We have a wide variety of paper targets, including: silhouette, sight-in, and novelty targets for you to choose from.
- $1.00 per additional target and special targets
- We also have a large selection of packaged and individual targets including: Shoot-N-C, Dirty Bird, and Darkotic.
- You may shoot any caliber up to .50 BMG at the discretion of the range safety officer.
- No steel core or steel jacketed ammunition.
- No incendiary or tracer ammunition.
- No shot-shells or sabot slugs for shotguns, slugs only.
- No armor piercing ammunition.
- You may shoot your Class III NFA items on our range at our discretion. However, you must have a copy of your tax stamp present and all NFA items must be declared to range personnel.
- No open-toed shoes, or high heels.
- No excessively low necklines.
- No excessively loose clothing or jewelry.
- Hearing and eye protection is required on the range at all times. We do rent these items for sanitary reasons, but you may bring your own or purchase them in our store.
CALIBERS INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Obey all commands and instructions from the Range Officer.
- Range Officer has the right to eject or refuse anyone access to the range. Failure to follow basic gun safety rules or the range rules will result in immediate expulsion.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Shooters must be at least 8 years old. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a paying legal guardian at all times.
- No eating, drinking, chewing tobacco, dipping, snuff or smoking in the range.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or debilitating drugs will not be allowed to shoot and will be required to immediately vacate the premises.
- All guns must be cased or concealed when not in the shooting port.
- If more than one person is assigned to a lane, only one shooter is allowed at a time. Pass guns by placing them on the shooting bench, not hand to hand.
- No loading or unloading of firearms except on bench in shooting port. (Magazines may be loaded behind the firing line.)
- Use range approved paper or cardboard targets only.
- Standard commercial and reloaded ammunition is permitted. No steel core, steel shot, steel jacketed, armor piercing, tracer, incendiary, or explosive ammunition is permitted. The range officer must inspect all ammunition.
- Rental guns may only be shot with proper ammunition that is purchased from the range.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- Rifles must be fired from the shoulder and when not in use, stored on the floor beneath the shooting bench with the muzzle pointed down range or cased and put at the back wall.
- If a firearm malfunctions, and you are not comfortable clearing the malfunction, leave the firearm on the shooting bench in the range, and ask a Range Officer for assistance.
- NFA/Class 3 (full-auto, suppressors, short-barrel rifle and shotgun) devices are allowed at the discretion of the Range Officer and proper ATF/NFA documentation must be presented.
- Guns must be pointed down range, loaded or unloaded, actions open or closed, at all times.
- Do not shoot at anything other than targets. Anyone observed deliberately or negligently shooting at things other than their target (walls, ceiling, lights, target retrieval systems, cameras etc.) will be assessed a $50.00 fine and asked to leave the range. The cost of repairing or replacing damaged equipment may be charged as well.
- No crossing the firing line at any time for any reason.
- Do NOT remove jammed or malfunctioning firearms from the firing lane; keep the muzzle pointed downrange and contact the Range Officer immediately.
- Emergency cease fire: Cease fires occur when down range lights are turned off. This means stop shooting, clear your firearm, place it pointed downrange, with the action open on the bench and step away from the firing line.
- Line of sight shooting (targets at eye level) only. No drawing from hip or holster without approved Calibers holster qualification certification.
- Children 8 and over may use the range when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the range and store.
- You must be 21 years old to shoot a handgun & 18 years old to shoot a long gun without being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required. No sandals, open toed shoes, high heels, no low necklines or excessively loose clothing or jewelry.
- Black powder and muzzle loading firearms are not permitted on the range.
- All firearms and magazines brought onto the range may be inspected for cleanliness, workability and safety before entering the range.
- No cursing, foul or abusive language is permitted on the range.
- All persons entering the range are required to review and understand the range rules and sign a liability waiver.
- Shooters may not cross the firing line at anytime.
- Shooters must wash their hands after they are finished shooting before they leave the range.
Please report any violations or unsafe behavior to the Range Master.